General Contractor Amery Wi 54001. KGM Contracting LLC. we are A licensed and insured general contractor servicing Amery and surrounding areas. Here is A list of what we do and the services we provide.
Project Planning and Coordination:
- General contractors work closely with clients, architects, and engineers during the planning phase of a construction project. They review project requirements, specifications, and design documents to develop a comprehensive construction plan.
- Coordinate with home or business owner to ensure that the project meets the client’s objectives, adheres to local building codes and regulations, and aligns with the project’s timeline and budget.
Budgeting and Cost Estimation:
- KGM is responsible for estimating the project’s overall cost and preparing a detailed budget. We consider factors such as materials, labor, equipment, permits, and other project-related expenses.
- We work with subcontractors and suppliers to obtain accurate cost estimates for their respective scopes of work, ensuring that the project remains within the specified budget.
- KGM typically hire and manage subcontractors who specialize in specific trades, such as electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, and more. We coordinate and schedule subcontractors, ensuring that their work is properly sequenced and integrated into the project timeline.
- We oversee subcontractor performance, monitor quality, and resolve any issues that may arise during the construction process.
Procurement and Material Management:
- KGM will procure and manage the delivery of construction materials, ensuring that they are of the required quality and arrive on-site in a timely manner.
- Work with local suppliers, track material orders, and manage inventory to ensure that the project has an adequate supply of materials when needed.
Permits and Regulatory Compliance:
- obtain the necessary permits and licenses required for the construction project. we are knowledgeable about local building codes and regulations and ensure compliance throughout the construction process.
- Coordinate with inspections from local authorities to ensure that the construction work meets all necessary standards and passes required inspections.
Project Supervision and Quality Control:
- KGM provides on-site supervision and oversight to ensure that the construction work is carried out according to the project plans, specifications, and quality standards.
- We monitor progress, address any issues or challenges that arise, and ensure that work is completed on schedule.
Risk Management and Safety:
- prioritize safety on the construction site, implementing proper safety measures and ensuring that workers follow established safety protocols.
- Identify and mitigate project risks, such as unforeseen conditions or delays, and take steps to minimize potential disruptions to the project.
Communication and Client Relations:
- We are the primary point of contact for clients, keeping them informed about project progress, addressing their concerns, and providing regular updates on budget, schedule, and any changes to the project scope.
KGM Contracting has a well-established network of reliable and qualified subcontractors to support their commercial construction projects. By partnering with experienced subcontractors, ensures that specialized trades are handled by experts in their respective fields.
Subcontractor orientation refers to the process of introducing and familiarizing subcontractors with the project’s goals, expectations, safety protocols, and site-specific requirements. During orientation, subcontractors are provided with project documentation, including plans, schedules, and contractual agreements. They are also given an overview of the project’s scope, milestones, and key deliverables. This orientation helps ensure that subcontractors are aligned with the project’s objectives and are aware of their responsibilities and obligations.
Subcontractor Selection and Qualification:
- Trade Specializations:
- KGM Contracting’s subcontractor network encompasses various trade specializations required in commercial construction projects. These may include electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, flooring, painting, carpentry, concrete work, masonry, and more.
- Collaboration and Coordination:
- KGM maintains open lines of communication and fosters a collaborative working relationship with subcontractors. They ensure effective coordination among subcontractors, architects, engineers, and other project stakeholders to maintain project timelines and ensure smooth workflow.
- Project Scheduling and Sequencing:
- We work closely with subcontractors to schedule their work in a logical sequence, ensuring that each trade completes their tasks efficiently and on time. This coordination helps prevent delays, conflicts, and rework, optimizing the construction process.
- Quality Assurance:
- KGM Contracting sets high standards for quality and expects the same from their subcontractors. They provide clear project specifications and guidelines to subcontractors, conduct regular inspections, and implement quality control measures to ensure that work meets the required standards.
- Contract Administration:
- KGM Contracting manages the contractual aspects of working with subcontractors. They establish clear contractual agreements, define scopes of work, manage payment terms, and ensure that subcontractors fulfill their contractual obligations.
- Performance Evaluation:
- Our team regularly evaluates subcontractor performance based on factors such as quality of work, adherence to schedules, safety record, and client satisfaction. This evaluation process helps maintain a high level of performance and identifies opportunities for improvement.
Job cleanliness refers to maintaining a clean and organized construction site throughout the project. This involves implementing proper waste management practices, regular cleanup, and keeping the work area free from debris, hazards, and potential safety risks. Maintaining job cleanliness not only improves the overall appearance of the site but also promotes safety, productivity, and efficient workflow. It is a shared responsibility among general contractors, subcontractors, and all workers involved in the project.
Training is a crucial aspect of ensuring the competence and safety of subcontractors and their workers. General contractor Amery WI often provide training programs to subcontractors that cover specific job requirements, safety procedures, and industry best practices. This training may include topics such as equipment operation, hazard identification and mitigation, proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and adherence to local regulations and codes. By investing in training, subcontractors can enhance their skills, maintain high standards of quality, and promote a culture of safety on the construction site.
General Contractor Services Provided By KGM:
- Spray Foam
- Doors and Windows
- Custom Homes
- HVAC Heating and cooling
- Concrete Cutting
- Concrete Core Drilling
- Pole barns
- Garage doors
- Septic systems
- Water Damage Repair
- Mold Abatement
- Mold Remediation
- Fire Restoration
- Hail Damage
- Commercial Construction
- Construction Hauling
- Land Clearing
- Luxury Kitchens
- Free 8 Point Roof Inspection